Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Study: 1 in 3 Adults Will Get Shingles In Their Lifetime

According to Adultvaccination.org "about one million shingle cases occur in the US every year and almost one in three US adults will get shingles in their lifetime. Anyone who has had chickenpox is as risk for shingles, including about 98% of US adults." 

According to the article "Shingles (also called herpes zoster) is caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV), the same virus that causes chickenpox. The virus stays inactive in the body for life and can reactivate years, or even decades later, causing shingles. Because shingles is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox, 

Shingles can affect anyone who has had chickenpox at any time, however, it is more severe in those age 60 years and older. Shingles is associated with normal aging and anything that weakens the immune system such as certain medications, cancers, or infections, but it can also occur in healthy children and younger persons. Shingles is not passed from person to person."



According to information from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention "Approximately 1 to 4% of people who get shingles are hospitalized for complications. Older adults and people with weakened or suppressed immune systems are more likely to be hospitalized. About 30% of people hospitalized for shingles have a weakened or suppressed immune system.


Each year, about 96 shingles-related deaths occur in the United States. Almost all the deaths occur in elderly people or those with a weakened or suppressed immune system."


At Life Choice We Understand

At Life Choice we understand the seriousness of shingles. That is why we have developed DLPA, a Life Choice product that can help control shingles pain and the onset of blisters. 

The following is a testimonial from a satisfied adult Life Choice customer who recommends Life Choice's DLPA when it comes to treating and fighting the pain and onset of shingles. 


A Testimonial Regarding the Treatment of Shingles Using LIfe Choice's DLPA

SHINGLES PAIN

I never thought I would get shingles, boy, I was wrong. It started about 10 years ago, summer 2006, after 2 consecutive days at the beach.  I thought I had a sun burn. Then the left side of my back up to the neck felt like someone was holding a hot iron, with hundreds of needles on my skin, but I couldn't see a rash, just pain there and under my armpit.

The next morning I was covered in blisters from my back to my left armpit. I was so sick and in extreme pain for several days. At this point the symptoms worsen, and I needed a serious medical treatment. As usual my family doctor prescribed a cocktail of heavily medications: 800 mg Zovirax, every 6 hours, cortisone cream with pain reliever (Ibuprofen 400 mg, 3 times a day), and over the counter generic allergy medicines. After 4 days the pain was barley affected, at contrary all the side effects of the above medicines were all on me: upset stomach, mild heartburn, nausea, vomiting; bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation;dizziness, headache, nervousness; or ringing in my ears.

I decided to stop the treatment, and the blister started drying within 6 days and are almost gone on day 10. I still feel like I have a cold, nausea etc., but minimal pain under my armpit. 

From this terrific experience I decided to get control of my health. I started reading, and making research on this disease, as I knew it would be part of my life.  I do have a very high threshold for pain but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! I never want to go through this again if it can be prevented.

I learned that strengthen my immune system was the key to prevent shingle, but this cannot be achieved with prescribe drugs, only natural medicine works for me. Honestly this strategy helps reduce the frequency of the shingles infection, but the pain and other symptoms are always there in each episode.

I have been battled with shingles pain for 10 years, until I discover DLPA, a Life Choice product: I first follow the recommended dose, 1 capsule twice per day, but no benefit result. Then I decided to increase the dosage at 2 capsules 2 times per day, and it relief my shingles pain for about 4 hours. This was an amazing result using a natural medicine.  My current dosage is 2 capsule 3 times per day when I feel the first symptoms of the infection.    DLPA is a wonderful product, it really helps me get control of my shingles pain, and also block the appearance of blisters.

There is no quick fix for shingle infection, but with commitment and a positive attitude there is no reason why it should ruin your life. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from shingles pain. Thank you Life Choice for doing such a wonderful products.

Emmanuel
Calgary Alberta


About The Product - Life Choice's - DLPA
DLPADL-Phenylalanine (DLPA) is an essential amino acid,meaning the body produces it naturally from the diet. All proteins in the body are made from amino acids, which is why amino acids are often referred to as the “building blocks” of proteins. Phenylalanine is one of the eight amino acids indispensable in the diet of man. It comes in two forms, called “D” (right-handed) and “L.” L (left-handed), Phenylalanine is also found in a mixture consisting of equal parts of the D and L forms, referred to as DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA).
DLPA is used as natural pain control by a variety of people, whether they are active and sedentary. It may help relieve pain from whiplash, rheumatoid arthritis, lower back pain, migraines, muscle cramps and soreness, as well as postoperative pain.  Moreover, it has been shown to be effective for boosting emotional enthusiasm for life and fighting depression.more


About  

Life Choice® is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of top quality nutraceuticals. The company only manufacturers and supplies the highest quality natural products to markets in Canada, the United States and the European Union. 

All Life Choice®nutraceuticals are clinically tested, government approved and licensed. Every product in the Life Choice® family is formulated under the direct supervision of Eldon Dahl, the company's CEO and founder who possesses a doctorate in natural medicine. 

All of the company's products are professionally formulated to have therapeutic and medicinal value. 

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manger for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our 
website and check out our products.







No comments:

Post a Comment