Saturday, September 5, 2015

Life Choice for Injuries and Weight Loss: Testimonials

Life Choice for Injuries and Weight Loss

(Testimonials)

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/pMPTLGOR5X0

Testimonials:

"The 'Sweet Relief Cream' is the BOMB! Love it! WOW, what a difference it has made for Me . . . I use it on my neck (c4-c5 crack damage from auto accident 30+ yrs ago). Although I know it can't repair the crack in My c4-c5, I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it IS helping the nerve endings, muscles, ligaments, tissue surrounding this area, and my neck in general from the pain and tension! My headaches and nausea have subsided, I know that this is also due to the fact that I'm NOT babying/treating My neck with fragility, because it is NOT hurting the way it did before! And ... the 'Balanced Female' ... Believe it or not, I've noticed a difference in a short amount of time, and I've started off with only 1 pill a day, just to monitor how I react to it! It has a calming effect to it! Since my hysterectomy (partial) many years ago, my hormones have been whacked. My body has been so confused, which leaves my emotions all over the place. . . I've been keeping a small journal of all of this to remember how I am feeling, and the changes ... I'm even sleeping better at night ... I'm now only taking 1 Acetaminophen/Tramadol for My Arthritis (Not 2) and using Melatonin and Sleepy Tea to help Me get a solid night's sleep ... in a few week's I will try the 2 pills a day, and see how that goes, and I'll keep you updated!"

-Consumer, Deborah D.

***

*After falling on the ice and possibly chipping his tailbone, Robin was unable to get out of his truck; he also had not been able to play the guitar in several years.* "4 Days on DMSO: Day 1: After a hot bath with epsom salts, I applied a loonie-sized portion of DMSO Gel to my lower back. The area tingled for about an hour; no noticed effect. Day 2: After my bath, I applied a small amount of DMSO Gel to my lower back and feet. Very warm on the feet, felt good. I noticed the discoloration on my back was fading. The circulation in my hands also seemed to be better. Day 3: After my bath, I applied the usual DMSO. My feet felt much more alive. I also played the guitar with no pain in my hands. Day 4: After my usual DMSO application, I also used it on my scabbed knees. It still feels warm to use the gel--like a heating pad!"

-Customer, Robin H. from Cochrane, AB

***

"Our customers love your products! The Lean Energizer, GABA, DLPA, and Vanadyl Sulphate just fly off the shelves."

-Health Store, Darlene B. Toronto, ON

***

"In October of 2011 I had an accident which resulted in a level 5 acromioclavicular joint separation. It was not until April 26, 2013 that I was able to have reconstruction of my right AC joint, using a donor tendon graft from my right leg. This surgery failed, causing a discontinuation of that graft. I am presently waiting for a second surgery. During the time after my accident and following my surgery, I was in extreme pain. I was on everything from Tylenol #2 to Oxycontin, which resulted in taking away only a minimal amount of pain, causing dizziness, insomnia, severe nausea, constipation, difficulty with concentration, and a general sense of malaise. It was not until a wedding in July of this year that a family member used some of their own DMSO Gel and Sweet Relief Cream on me that I started to have some relief from these severe sharp pains that I had been experiencing. As she continued to use this on me on a regular basis during our trip, it became more and more effective for me and I realized that I did not need the narcotics that I was using to take away the pain. The symptoms that I had experienced while using the narcotics had completely disappeared. I felt more alert and alive with a greater sense of well being and my pain was under control. The moment I returned home I ordered some of your DMSO Gel and Sweet Relief Cream. Until it had arrived the pain had returned. I remember the day your products arrived, it really was a "sweet relief" as I put on the products knowing that it would work in moments and last for many hours. Thank you for making me feel well again.”

-Customer, Dorthea D. from Surrey, BC




No comments:

Post a Comment