Sunday, August 23, 2015

University Student Believes In The Value of Health Choice Products: A Video Testimonial


University Student Believes In The Value of Health Choice Products: A Video Testimonial


(Calgary, AB) Life Choice products are world renown for their therapeutic value and high quality ingredients. It is their focus on quality that has firmly established them as the #1 manufacturer in Canada of high quality, therapeutic natural supplements (with no negative side effects).

Today, university students and young adults are recognizing the importance and the health benefits offered by the Life Choice brand. Recently, an unsolicited testimonial arrived at our head office from a Hungarian university biology student who mentioned that Life Choice products have enhanced her studies by: reducing her levels of fatigue and stress; by enhancing her memory and her ability to recall information; by improving her ability to stay focused and to concentrate; and by improving her quality of sleep (see below for testimonial).


###

Testimonial

How Life Choice Products Helped Me


My name is K.H. and I’m a student at the University of Szeged in Hungary.

I’m studying Biology and my wish is to become a scientist. This is the path I’ve chosen and I know that it won’t be easy. It’s a hard and stressful path. But I have to fight for my dream.

In this fight Life Choice products are helping me a lot. As a biology student it is important for me what kind of products I’m using to keep myself fit and calm during exams. I prefer natural products. I chose Life Choice because of the natural origin and the free form of the molecules they offer. I’ve learned and read about these compounds. I know them. I’m happy that we can use nature’s gifts. They are safe, no side effects or dependence. This is what our body needs.

Watch Video



video




About  


Platinum Sponsor
Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of top quality nutraceuticals. The company only manufacturers and supplies the highest quality natural products to markets in Canada, the United States and the European Union. 

All Life Choice nutraceutcials are clinically tested, government approved and licensed. Every product in the Life Choice family is formulated under the direct supervision of Dr. Eldon Dahl
a trained naturopath and the company's founder and CEO.

All of the company's products are professionally formulated to have therapeutic and medicinal value. 

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manger for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our website and check out our products for your self. 




No comments:

Post a Comment