Sunday, September 21, 2014

DMSO Helps Chronic Pain Sufferer Walk Pain Free: Read Her Letter

DMSO Helps Chronic Pain Sufferer Walk Pain Free:
Read Her Letter
 

(Calgary, AB) For almost 30 years, Life Choice Ltd has been formulating and manufacturing high quality nutraceuticals for naturopathic doctors, clinicians, compounding pharmacies and health stores.

Initially, the company began its journey by introducing the world to the Life Choice family of high quality nutraceuticals.


Today, the company under the guidance of Dr. Eldon Dahl, a trained naturopath and the founder and CEO of Life Choice Ltd has witnessed outstanding growth and now manufacturers both the Life Choice and the Doctor's Choice brands of professional therapeutic medicines.


Recently, the company received another great testimonial for one of their pain management products called DMSO* (see letter below).
 



Letter From A Satisfied Life Choice DMSO Customer
 

DMSO gel 100g    NEW SIZEDear Life Choice,

I’ve lived in severe pain for 15 long years. Some days the pain can be so crippling I can’t even walk. I can almost say, that I lived at the pain clinic because I’m on so many narcotics. Even though I’m on the strongest drugs available, a lot of my days involves me on the floor just in unbearable pain.

I almost had to go to the hospital today because it was so bad this morning. I was desperate for some relief! Then I remembered this DMSO gel my dear friend gave me to try a few weeks ago. So as my last hope I smothered it on. Within a short time it has taken the edge off so well that I was able to walk again!

DMSO Liquid 4oz.This stuff is awesome! I need more and I will buy more! I’m seeing the head doctor from the hospital this week and I’m telling him about this DMSO gel!

There are hundreds of people out there who are in chronic pain, like myself, that should be on this product! I would like to thank Life Choice, for making this wonderful product available to all Canadians!

Thank You,
Stephanie P.


 
*DMSO is available in Liquid and Gel form. It is sold under both the Life Choice and Doctor's Choice labels.
 
 


About


Gold Sponsor
Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and suppler of high quality nutraceuticals. Life Choice only manufacturers and offers the highest quality nutraceuticals to markets in Canada, The United States and The European Union.

All Life Choice nutraceuticals are clinically tested, government approved and licensed. Every product in the Life Choice family is formulated under the direct supervision of Dr. Eldon Dahl, the company's CEO and a trained naturopath.

All Life Choice products are professionally formulated to have therapeutic and medicinal value.
Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manage for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our website and check out our products for yourself.




Professional, Therapeutic Medicine

Affiliates


Doctor's Choice: A Name Naturopath Doctors Can Trust!



A Professional Line Of Natural Therapeutic Medicines
             (Read) Doctor's Choice
             (Read) It's All About The Yes's And The No's












No comments:

Post a Comment