Life Choice Memo
American and Canadian Studies Verify Soy Isoflavone Safety
We have great news to share concerning our Balanced Female and Progest Liposome Cream products! Canadian and American studies have just been released confirming the safety and benefits of the USP pharmaceutical grade, non-GMO, paraben-free soy isoflavone that we use in these two products.
· The American Institute of Cancer Research found that women who have had breast cancer can safely consume soyfoods.
· For breast cancer survivors who want a more plant-based diet, with less meat and more protein, soy is a safe and healthy alternative.
· Researchers undertook a two-year clinical trial evaluating the health effects of soy isoflavones, both alone and combined with exercise.
· Over 300 postmenopausal women were studied.
· Soy was found to be effective for improving leg strength, and soy either alone or with exercise also lowered LDL-cholesterol by 6%.
· Soy also reduced adverse menopausal symptoms, such as breast tenderness, decreased concentration, depression, fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, numbness, vaginal dryness and itching, night sweats, subjective weight gain, migraines, anxiety, irritability, and changes in bleeding patterns.
· Also, soy isoflavone supplementation did not affect two measures of safety, endometrial thickness and mammographic density, which are both assessed to determine the risk of endometrial and breast cancer, respectively. These results agree with a large dataset showing isoflavones don’t affect these markers.
With Life Choice®, customers can be assured that they are getting the best quality, which is supported by the best scientific research!
*Studies taken from The Soy Isoflavone Supplement Newsletter 2.6, December 2012.*