Saturday, December 7, 2013

Newsletter 3.3: Dr. Dahl Talks About Dementia and Alzheimer; Neurotransmitter Testimonials

  
The latest news from Life Choice!

Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver is the December Alive Sale!

Life Choice is now returning to our previous up-front Alive discount. We are happy to pass the savings on to our wholesale customers, but we ask that you all would pass the savings on to your retail customers, as well.

Learn more about our Colloidal Silver here
.
 
Neurotransmitter Support
 
"I have been taking Neurotransmitter and it is helping my memory and I can prove it! I haven't burnt the espresso pot in a long time. Let me explain: after my open heart surgery 2 years ago, my memory, which has been excellent my whole life, started going downhill. As an actor/writer/producer, I have many projects on the go--reading scripts, memorizing, writing, developing future projects--and I meet a lot of people. I noticed that I started forgetting people's names, sometimes even their faces. It was becoming very disturbing, especially since I am a type 2 diabetic, and have heard Alzeheimer's referred to as a Type 3 diabetes. I started forgetting the espresso pot on the stove many times, melting the pot. One time, I left the house and the pot melted and almost set fire to the house. Smoke was everywhere. My sister found the house in smoke, and the smoke alarm ringing. I was becoming more and more upset as pot after pot had to be thrown in the garbage. I am happy to report that since starting your NEUROTRANSMITTER PROTOCOL, I have not had one single incident. I am back to being able to do up to 4 projects at the same time, and still remember the espresso pot on the stove. I am sincerely relieved. I can attest to the fact that it WORKS! Keep up the good work, and you are more than WELCOME to publish my letter as a testimonial to those who are suffering."
-Nick Mancuso

"I just started taking the NS, and I swear my mental acuity has improved. Is it possible to work that quickly?"
-R.S.

"I own a health food store and I have MS. Neurotransmitter Support has made my mind much clearer after taking it than when I don’t. It is hard to pin-point, but it made me feel more intuitive and have better concentration."
-N.K.

"I have an eidetic memory, and after taking Neurotransmitter Support, I could recall the addresses of my old neighbors from when I was a child, and I could play difficult guitar chords. Once I took Neurotransmitter Support every day for a week, I could pick up complicated chord combinations with little or no effort. My daily awareness is clearer and people notice."
-S.F.

"I have experienced very good results with the Neurotransmitter Support; it has helped with my clarity and mental vigour. Thanks."
-F.H.
MS, MD, ALS, dementia and Alzheimer’s are created because the neurons can’t properly fire from one end to the other. This causes the jittery reaction of the movements.

The myelin sheath (a tubular case or envelope) gives the whitish appearance to the white matter of the brain. The following gives a brief example of the function of the myelin sheath. The myelin sheath of a neuron consists of fat-containing cells that insulate the axon from electrical activity. This insulation acts to increase the rate of transmission of signals. A gap exists between each myelin sheath cell along the axon. Since fat inhibits the propagation of electricity, the signals jump from one gap to the next. Multiple Sclerosis is characterized by patches of demyelination (destruction or loss of the myelin sheath) in the central nervous system. The symptoms that result from this demyelination are determined by the functions normally contributed by the affected neurons. Disruption of muscle control, speech and visual disturbances are common.

Myelin cells are included in the category of glial cells. Glial cells function to support the processes of neurons in a variety of ways. The glial cells forming myelin sheaths are called oligodendrocytes in the central nervous system and Schwann cells in the peripheral nervous system. The gaps (approximately 1 micrometer wide) formed between myelin sheath cells along the axons are called Nodes of Ranvier. Since fat serves as a good insulator, the myelin sheaths speed the rate of transmission of an electrical impulse along the axon. The electrical impulse jumps from one node to the next at a rate as fast as 120 meters/second. This rapid rate of conduction is called saltatory conduction.

Neurotransmitter Support is designed to help your brain make those crucial neuronal connections--Life Choice can keep your brain firing on all cylinders!
 
 
 
Copyright © 2013 Life Choice, All rights reserved.

Our Contact Info is:
Address: P.O. Box 1696 Station Main, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Tel: 866-226-1722
Fax: 866-226-1822
E-mail: info@life-choice.net
Web: www.life-choice.net

No comments:

Post a Comment