Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Naturopaths Appearance On The Natural Health Show Helps Listener's Friend Relieve Chronic Pain


Naturopath's Appearance On The Natural Health
Show Helps Listener's Friend Relieve Chronic Pain
 
(Calgary, AB) - Back by popular demand. It was on October 26th - 27th, that Dr. Eldon Dahl, ND, the CEO of the Nutraceutical company LIfe Choice and a trained naturopath, was interviewed for a second time on The Natural Health Show aired weekly on CKNW and Zoomer Radio. The theme of his discussion was "How To Treat Pain, Naturally."
 
 
(Listen) Dr. Dahl Discusses "How To Manage Your Pain, Naturally" On
The Natural Health Show

###

The following is a testimonial received by the Natural Health Show staff after the two shows were aired....

 
Testimonial 

 
Re: DMSO
 
Dear Natural Health Show,
 
I was introduced to DMSO by a friend on Vancouver Island who listens to your show.
 
Unfortunately, I do not receive the broadcast in my area.I have been a hair stylist for over 50 years, yes I still do work! Using my hands/wrists all day, and standing for a minimum of eight hours a day, has taken a toll on my wrists, hips and legs.
 

I have tried numerous products to ease the pains I suffer, especIally at night, and keep me active in my waking hours. Nothing has been able to give me much relief, until: I tried DMSO.I have been using it now for ten days and can’t believe my new pain free life.

Thank you very much for bringing this great product to your listeners, and helping me.
 
Gloria,
Kelowna, B.C.
###
 
 
If you would like more information on Life Choice's "Pain Management Protocol", then please feel free contact the Life Choice staff by "clicking" on the "contact" tab on their website


About

Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of natural supplements and vitamins. Life Choice only manufacturers and offers the highest quality products to markets in Canada, The United States and The European Union.

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manager for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our
website and check out our products for yourself


The Life Choice Brand Of Natural Supplements
 
"Professional, Therapeutic Medicine".


Related
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment