Friday, August 2, 2013

Life Choice Newsletter 1.3: A Note From Dr. Dahl


 

 

Opti-Cal/Mag Complex
with Vitamin K2


    NEW COUPON SYSTEM! 
Featured Alive ads will now come with a coupon for a cash discount. Our wholesale customers can give the discount to their customers at the retail level through the coupon (the cash discount is roughly equivalent to the up front percentage discount we provided before). At the end of the month, submit the $3 coupons you have collected throughout the months of August/September, and Life Choice will issue a credit for that dollar amount toward your next order.
 
If you would like to promote in your store, Head Office can also send however many coupons you request.

Coupon expires Sept. 30, 2013.

More info on Opti-Cal/Mag with K2 here.
"Dear Life Choice,

. . . I suffer from an autoimmune disorder which causes severe joint pain every moment of every day. I most recently started to take your DLPA and DMSO Cream to help alleviate the pain. I have been taking it now for 2 weeks and I am without pain for the first time in months. I love to walk and play with my dog but until today I have not been able to full out run with her without the lasting effects of doing so. Today I ran with her and had no pain. I have been able to hike every weekend and not be in pain the next day and I no longer feel like I am destined to a life of prescription anti-inflammatory and pain relievers. . . "

-Catherine D., Vancouver, BC


In my opinion, many doctors are giving outdated information. OCM&K2 may offer a different point of view and backed by clinical studies.

New research shows that the risk of heart attack and stroke because of added calcium builds up in the arteries ~ referred to as the calcium paradox. The secret to keeping bones strong and arteries clear is vitamin K2, Vitamin D and Magnesium. For decades, women have been advised to simply take more calcium. Eight hundred became 1000 mg, then 1200 mg, and some women are advised to take up to 1500 mg of extra calcium! The first problem is that taking more calcium does not build stronger bones, according to the latest clinical studies.

The recent research revealed that excess calcium can be deposited in the arteries, contributing to arteriosclerosis. This research is also suggesting that we do not need more calcium, we need calcium managers. Calcium managers are co-nutrients that aid building bones. Perhaps the best known calcium managers are vitamin D, magnesium and boron. And even calcium plus vitamin D is not enough.

This is where vitamin K2 comes in. Vitamin K2 helps to channel calcium into the bones, and maybe just as importantly, vitamin K2 helps keep calcium from depositing into the artery wall where it is not beneficial. Without Vitamin K2, the body cannot direct calcium to the bones where it’s needed; instead, the calcium resides in soft tissue (like the arteries)—leading to a combination of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, or the dreaded “calcium paradox.” A Vitamin K2 deficiency is a risk (in the form of cancer and diabetes, among other ailments), but with K2 these conditions improve.

Life Choice Opti-Cal/Mag with K2 has been specially formulated to provide the strong bones we need, but without the extra buildup. We hope that you will consider the capabilities of this remarkable product!

Eldon 



Be sure to check out Life Choice Opti-Cal/Mag with K2 in the August issue of Alive!


"Dear Life Choice,

In October of 2011 I had an accident which resulted in a level 5 acromioclavicular joint separation. It was not until April 26, 2013 that I was able to have reconstruction of my right AC joint, using a donor tendon graft from my right leg. This surgery failed, causing a discontinuation of that graft. I am presently waiting for a second surgery. During the time after my accident and following my surgery I was in extreme pain. I was on everything from Tylenol #2 to Oxycontin, which resulted in taking away only a minimal amount of pain, causing dizziness, insomnia, severe nausea, constipation, difficulty with concentration, and a general sense of malaise.

It was not until a wedding in July of this year that a family member used some of their own DMSO Gel and Sweet Relief Cream on me, that I started to have some relief of these severe sharp pains that I had been experiencing. As she continued to use this on me on a regular basis during our trip, it became more and more effective for me and I realized that I did not need the narcotics that I was using to take away the pain. The symptoms that I had experienced while using the narcotics had completely disappeared. I felt more alert and alive with a greater sense of well being and my pain was under control.

The moment I returned home I ordered some of your DMSO Gel and Sweet Relief Cream. Until it had arrived the same pain had returned. I remembered the day your products arrived, it really was a "Sweet Relief" as I put on the products knowing that it would work in moments and last for many hours.

Thank you, for making me feel well again…"

-Dorothea D., Surrey, BC
Copyright © 2013 Life Choice, All rights reserved.

Our Contact Info Is:
Address: P.O. Box 1696 Station Main, Cochrane, AB T4C 1B6
Tel: 866-226-1722
Fax: 866-226-1822
E-mail: info@life-choice.net
Web: www.life-choice.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment